[geeks] Apple at it again

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Jul 5 15:45:23 CDT 2002

On July 5, Eric Dittman wrote:
> >   I dunno if I'd be concerned about that in this case...It is my
> > impression that Apple is doing better than ever before.
>
> I've read that Apple is currently experiencing a lag in sales,
> with a large volume of systems in the warehouse waiting to be
> sold.

  Really?  As of a few weeks ago there was still a waiting list for
iMacs in particular.

  Is this an Apple sales lag, or the industry-wide sales lag that's
stemming from people finally getting wise to the "you need to throw
your computer in the trash and buy a brand new one because it's almost
a year old" bullshit?

       -Dave