[geeks] Beer

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Jul 3 17:13:34 CDT 2002

On Wednesday, July 3, 2002, at 01:15 PM, Matthew Braun wrote:

> I'm a fan of:
>
>  Young's Double Chocolate Stout
> (http://www.youngs.co.uk/htmldocs/products/products.asp?SelectedID=12)
>
> Boddingtons (http://www.boddingtons.com/)
>
> And my new favorite, La Fin Du Monde
> (http://www.unibroue.com/products/fin.cfm)

My faves are Negra Modelo with lime, Lindemann Kriek, Sol with lime,
Pyramid Hefeweizen, Taiwan Beer, and Kingfisher.

>> And single malts of course :-)
>
> I havn't yet had the pleasure of getting into Scotch. Perhaps some
> pointers
> anyone?

I can't stand it so far. ... but I'm always giving new things a try.
For strong stuff I prefer Brandy, Marnier, Rum, and Tequilas,

>> I am not an alcoholic. Alcoholics go to meetings. I am a drunk.
>
> And I can quit whenever I want.

If I ever get tipsy, I not only have a huge urge to cut myself off, but
if I get drunk enough I won't touch a drop of liquor for weeks.  Even
thinking about it turns my stomach.  Good old "it's poison" animal
instinct is alive and well with my body.

-Andrew