[geeks] ebay jerk sellers and dealing with nonpaying bidder acusations

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Jul 3 13:49:28 CDT 2002

That guy I complained about awhile ago who tried to make me call long
distance during business hours to complete the transaction is now
causing more trouble.

I thought I had resolved things by switching to sending him a money
order (which he wasn't happy about).  Now he has filed a non paying
bidder against me.  The annoying jerk.  Now I have to sort through my
disorganized (and large) file to find the slip money order reciept.
Will that count as proof that I paid?  Really it only means that I
bought one.  It doesn't really prove that I sent it.  Anyone ever have
to fight through one of these before?

--
Joshua D. Boyd