[geeks] Soups from around the world

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Jul 1 21:08:59 CDT 2002

I've noticed that if I let the soup from any of the cheap chinese
places around here get cold that it is pretty gelatinous.  I've never
noticed that about classic american soups like chicken noodle, etc
though.  I should try getting some soup from a better chinese place
and see how it fairs when cooled a bit.  Then I'd know if it was a US
vs. China or a cheap vs. expensive thing.  Probably wouldn't hurt to
also try soups from Thailand, Africa, etc.  The one bowl of some sort
of french cheese soup I had at a french place faired decently when it
had cooled...

Just some thoughts for an amazingly boring night.  Why so little
traffic recently?

--
Joshua D. Boyd