[geeks] TeX for OSX. *wow*

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Jul 1 20:13:00 CDT 2002

On July 1, Bill Bradford wrote:
> THIS KICKS MORE ASS THAN ANYTHING I HAVE EVER SEEN>
>
> http://www.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop/texshop.html
>
> (sure, its just an "IDE" / frontend for TeX/LaTeX, but *wow*..
>  Type, hit button, boom, there's your PDF...)

  Oh WOW this is *REALLY* nice!  I've been playing with it for about a
half hour now...I'm a command-line diehard, been a TeX user since
SunOS 3.5 was current...but I don't see myself running it from a
command line ever again!

  Syntax highlighting, real-time spellchecking, nice preview
generation...this is Good Shit.

       -Dave