[geeks] bumper sticker

nick at snowman.net nick at snowman.net
Wed Feb 27 20:08:39 CST 2002

Negativland is very intresting, but I find them to be more experimental,
random "lets see what this sounds like" more than a realy good band with
alot of good music.  They've got some good music, and alot of very funny
stuff, but some of it really gets on my nerves.  I really like their ideas
though.
	Nick