[geeks] pellet gun suggestions

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Feb 26 09:57:51 CST 2002

>         It's legal to own one if you have a class 3 dealers license from
> BATF. Thats the licensing level that allows the ownership and sale of fully
> automatic weapons and silencers. Interesting note in most states it's not

Yes - I don't have one though.

> illegal to own a fully automatic weapon. It is just a huge amount of
> paperwork and usually costs a lot for said paperwork.

One of the reasons why I don't have the license.  Such a pain in the
*ass*. There's also storage and tracking requirements for each and every
firearm, as I understand it.  I just don't have the time to devote to
that at this point in my life...

It would be nice though - no doubt about it.

Kurt