[geeks] pellet gun suggestions

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Tue Feb 26 09:20:22 CST 2002

	It's legal to own one if you have a class 3 dealers license from
BATF. Thats the licensing level that allows the ownership and sale of fully
automatic weapons and silencers. Interesting note in most states it's not
illegal to own a fully automatic weapon. It is just a huge amount of
paperwork and usually costs a lot for said paperwork.
	I beleive their is a class 5 level that allows manufacture of things
like silencers, but I am not 100% sure on that.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer
WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org