[geeks] comments welcome

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Mon Feb 25 12:45:12 CST 2002

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Fogg, James wrote:

> Yeah, don't do it all at once.
>
> Although, caffein is an upper, cigarettes are a downer, sugar is an upper
> and alcohol is a downer, so if you quit all at once you should come out
> even! :)

nicotine's actually something along the lines of a weak amphetamine. i
believe the reason why he specified alcohol was due to the sugar content (if i
drink, its usually very sweet dessert wines)

> btw, I hope the alcohol hasn't formed a habit yet.

depends on if you classify a glass of wine a year to be a habit. *shrug* i
do, but thats because it infuriates me that i get to the point sometimes
where i want a drink and have it.

--a