[geeks] comments welcome

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 25 12:34:37 CST 2002

Yeah, don't do it all at once.

Although, caffein is an upper, cigarettes are a downer, sugar is an upper
and alcohol is a downer, so if you quit all at once you should come out
even! :)

Unfortunately, the nicotine will be the hard one. If you fail, just quit
again. I know several former smokers and they all had to try repeatedly.

btw, I hope the alcohol hasn't formed a habit yet.

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751