[geeks] employment(and the rehash there of)

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Sat Feb 23 19:30:37 CST 2002

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 dave at cca.org wrote:
> Maybe they'll ban discussion of weapons. Maybe you should suggest it
> at the next big meeting. :-)

$PEONs aren't invited.

I came up with the perfect situation for this new policy.

Imagine a working sitting there, doing nothing. Someone walks up and asks
them what they are doing. The worker calmly replies: "In accordance with
the new zero-tolerance company policy on workplace violence, I'm afraid I
can't answer that question." Hrm....

(Implied future violence != verbal threat, but IANAL)