[geeks] Hmmm.. food for thought...

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Wed Feb 20 03:42:41 CST 2002

The way I see it is this. I notice, no matter how much I try, to
ignore the XP advertising. I don't try to ignore the Mac stuff though
I don't recall seeing one in the mag's I read(Wired, Linux Mag, Linux
Journal, SysAdmin) nor the channel's I watch(TechTV Canada, CNN, NBC,
CTV, ABC, etc...). It may be that I have truly conditioned myself to
ignore the Apple logo, and any page with the apple on it, likely due
to my repulsion of the original iMac's and their colored skins, but I
think their ads are just not as memorable. Another possibility is
that I have no stores locally that sell the Mac, so it is useless to
consider them.

Dwight Wallbridge,
Webmaster, Geek, Blogger.

Geek Blog online http://blog.geeksworld.net/