[geeks] Hmmm.. food for thought...

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Tue Feb 19 17:49:42 CST 2002

[ On Tuesday, February 19, 2002 at 17:04:34 (-0500), Andrew Weiss wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [geeks] Hmmm.. food for thought...
>
> Plus the Gigantic NYC Billboards that are everywhere, and the brand new
> Apple Stores... (god I love those)

Yummm.....  I haven't been to a new Apple store yet!

Yes, Apple's marketing is definitely "out there" in a very big way.

They don't need to try to stuff their face in any stodgy old business
manager's face -- they will most definitely be clearly/loudly seen/heard
by anyone and everyone with an open enough mind to make their marketing
efforts worthwhile.  They don't really want to convince anyone who's
already made their mind up.

--
								Greg A. Woods