[geeks] observations and rants.

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun Feb 17 17:01:46 CST 2002

> What a fuckwit. Is he really as stupid as he sounds, or just
> extraordinarilly arrogant?

The jury's still out.  It seems to, overall, be a lack of
perceiving cause-and-effect.

> What?! That's completely inexcusable. He wins the Absolute Dick of the
> Year award in my book. I have to admit, one of the things that really

Yup, that was what resolved me to finding another place to spend
an inordinate amount of time each week.  Of course, that just
happend to take place at the end of the last week of August, last year,
just before the job market went to hell.

My problem is that no one wants to hire someone who's going back to
school in September.  I don't really -want- another sysadmin job in
the interim, for just that reason--I'd feel like I was screwing a
company to walk in, and walk out in 7 months.

I guess I really want to be an overqualified PFY. :)

> attracted me to the company I currently work for was something the guy
> who hired me said in the interview. he was explaining priorities, and he
> put it like this "God, family, <insert company name>".

*blink*  Clue?  In the corporate world?  My brain just imploded.

--Jonathan