[geeks] observations and rants.

James Sharp jsharp at psychoses.org
Sat Feb 16 00:02:34 CST 2002

> 5.  If there's more than four people in EVERY line, open more fucking checkout
>     lines.  I think only four or five were open, and this store had at least
>     ten.

I got thrown out of the WalMart here in Laurel for trying to incite a
riot because of that.  Two lines open, both lines going back to the middle
of the store.  One was hung up because some lady was making the cashier do
a price check on everything and then deciding "Oh, I don't want that
instead"...the other hung up over a $2.50 price difference, then wanting
to pay $12.50 with an out of state check with no ID.