[geeks] Sun stuff on auction locally

Rick Hamell hamellr at heorot.1nova.com
Wed Feb 13 18:51:47 CST 2002

> > EQ is fading fast due to their total lack of customer support. Dark Age of
> > Camelot might make it but maybe not.
>
> I'm still surprised that UO hasnt totally folded.

	They're getting there, they've lost about half their subscription
base in the last two years. The site I write articles for
(www.markeedragon.com) has moved on from UO to other games. The problem is
that is no other games have quite the developement behind them that UO
does. (Even accounting for UO's "microsoft" approach to code.)
	Star Wars Galaxies is looking pretty awesome, Shattered Galaxy is
pretty good. Dark Age of Camelot isn't bad, but needs a lot of work in the
background to make it a good rival.
	I'm personally looking forward to Never Winter Nights... I remeber
playing it back on on Compuserve in the late 80's... :)

	Rick