[geeks] Sun stuff on auction locally

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Feb 12 12:56:05 CST 2002

On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 12:38:37PM -0600, Geek wrote:
> Thank you! Is anyone actually going to comment on my question?? I
> need to decide what to bid on in the next couple of days. Or is the
> utter lack of advice on that subject a strong hint?

Anything should work for your needs, but the 6?0MP machines might cause
you power problems at your domicile.  And (except possibly the 6?0MP
machines), I wouldn't bid much at all on those machines.  Like, maybe $20
to $30 because they are so poorly configured.  If the monitors are worth
anything to you, maybe up for bids another $50.

--
Joshua D. Boyd