[geeks] recieved from a co-worker

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Feb 11 09:28:58 CST 2002

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 10:15:59AM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Recieved the following diatribe from a co-worker.  Thoughts?
> I already submitted my take on it, but I'm interested in what other
> folks "in the know" have to say.
> Kurt

Nice, but who *needs* that kind of power?  I have a GeForce 2MX in my
machine, and I cant think of anything I'd need to upgrade for.  The 2MX
runs great with the games I play.  I'm more a fan of playability and
entertainment than "you can see the pores on the other guy's skin".

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net