[geeks] *rant*

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Feb 6 04:03:51 CST 2002

On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 08:46:59PM +1100, Scott Howard wrote:
> Cool.  Veritas are about 100 metres from our main office (we used to have
> 2 floors in the building they are in, but we moved them elsewhere).

Well, tell them a thank you for me. 8-)

> HEY! How dare you call an aussie accent weird :)  It's only in US movies
> that they give Australians really weird accents!

OKay, "unusual".  English wasnt his first language, but he'd apparently
learned it in .au or .uk somewhere; it was "queen's english".

The lady who handled the front-line call taking was very nice and friendly
and had a very pretty accent.  I suppose they do this because guys are less
likely to yell at a woman. 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford