[geeks] Non-computer mailing lists

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Fri Feb 1 10:29:20 CST 2002

Kurt Huhn wrote:

> This one?
> http://www.hondamotorcycle.com/milestonemodels/1984v65sabre/

That's the one. With a full fairing. Ooohhh, what a bike. I'd love to
still have it 8-(

> Ahh, yes.  Back when high-performance bikes didn't require curling up into a
> fetal position on top of egg-shaped bodywork.

Exactly. I'd buy one now if I could.

> http://www.hondamotorcycles.com/models/2002/index.html?model_number=VT1100C2

Ooooohhhhh, aaaaahhhhhhh. I want.

I like the Shadow. I *want* the Shadow. I won't be getting the Shadow. 9
more years 'till I can get a bike. I'll ewait. Probably some anti-grav
bike I'll like better by then, right?

Or something.

> http://www.suzukicycles.com/sr_02/cruiser/fs_intvol.htm

See above.

> A friend has an alarm on his bike that has a little pager.

Cool. I had one like that 14 years ago, but the pager wasn't indiscreet
like they are now. It was the size of a walkman. I didn't bother.

---sambo