[geeks] ATX cases

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 22 21:02:18 CST 2002

Dunno, but I assume the difference *may* be in the spread of voltages &
amperages, the case dimensions & power connecter would most likely have
to be the same as a non-P4 ATX...

I would assume they were backwards compatible/similar)...

Sorry, best I could do,

Lionel

--- Kurt Huhn <kurt at k-huhn.com> wrote:
> In need of an ATX case, and I've got my eye on a couple alimunim
> ones. However, they say Pentium-4 compatible.  I thought that an
> ATX case was ATX case the world over.  What's this about P4 or
> Athlon recommended?

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com