[geeks] See, I said MP3s sucked

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Dec 21 16:01:08 CST 2002

Joshua D Boyd <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu> wrote:

> http://www.informatik.fh-hamburg.de/~windle_c/Logologie/MP3-Gefahr/MP3-risk.html
>
> Paper on the possible damage that MP3s cause the listener.

My gut reaction was to call "Bullshit" on this study.  Then I saw his
sig:
CYBERYOGI Christian Oliver(=CO=) Windler
(teachmaster of LOGOLOGIE - the first cyberage-religion!)
And *knew* it was bullshit.  the only test subject is himslef, and the
"test" can only be called unscientific at *best*.
--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."