[geeks] Intergraph box, DOA?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 21 15:04:21 CST 2002

Hello all,

I have an Intergraph TDZ (Nimbus?) 2000, and the PS appears dead -
nothing whirrs, clicks or hums when power applied... ANyone have any
exp. with these units?

It is dual PII/300 w/512K cache, and a big video card (dual slot)
labeled MSMT408:

MSMT408 RealiZm II 1.3MP Graphics Card (from the Intergraph System
Reference manual...)

Pointers would be appreciated, the PS appears dead, and it is an
odd-shaped 500 Watt unit that will probably cost a lot to replace.

Also, drivers for the video my limit me to WinNT 4.0/Win2K...

Thanks in advance,

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com