[geeks] LCDs

Matty mattyml at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 18 10:45:22 CST 2002

I think I am going to buy my LCD from CompUSA when the model I
want goes onsale. For an extra $100, they will provide a no
questions asked replacement policy for two years. In addition,
the sales rep  said they will replace a display with a single bad
pixel. $100 is a lot of money, but when you are spending a grand on an
LCD, it seems to be worth it.