[geeks] cisco router access lists

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Dec 16 10:50:53 CST 2002

James <james at jdfogg.com> wrote:

> Kurt, I could decipher this for you, but before I commit brain cycles
> to the task I would like to know if you have your answer yet and are
> you willing/able to provide more info if I need it?

I'm working on it today, and still don't have an answer.  I just
stumbled across the 'established' keyword which I *think* will work, but
I  am not a router guy...

Any help you can offer would be much appreciated.  I can get you any
more info you're looking for.

Kurt

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."