[geeks] What is Microsoft planing with this?

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Sun Dec 15 23:11:31 CST 2002

Kurt Huhn wrote:

> And like you, I'd still need my truck :)

If the Miata was slightly narrower, or the truck bed slightly wider, I
could put the car into the truck, and carry it like a spare :) More
seriously, I'm looking into getting a tow bar to hook to the front of
the Miata so that when I need to take either vehicle to the shop I have
a way home, since I shut down my cab company here a couple of years ago
there's no other transportation around here :(

--
-Mike