[geeks] What is Microsoft planing with this?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Dec 15 20:27:00 CST 2002

Kris Kirby <kris at catonic.net> wrote:

> BACK! BACK! BACK, I SAY! Go rub the V8 for comfort.

I do - every morning, and every night just before bed (Karin 'enjoys'
the rumblings of a powerful engine, I'll leave the description at that
:)

> > 250ft-lbs, 230HP, and the 1/4-mile in 14.2sec at 99.5mph.  Looks
> > like a fun little rollerskate to me.
>
> Eh.....

0-60 in 5.8 seconds - stock.  I magine what it could do with some
porting, polishing, headers, a slight overbore, a serious intercooler,
some turbo work, and apparently several thousand dollars (don't forget
the fart can :)

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."