[geeks] What is Microsoft planing with this?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Dec 14 09:32:12 CST 2002

On Saturday, December 14, 2002, at 04:40 AM, David Cantrell wrote:

> I really wish people who make the selfish decision to drive
> outrageously
> large private vehicles would be honest about their reasons for doing
> so,
> and the effect they have on everyone else.

Well, I do have real need for my truck in terms of cargo and hauling
capacity, but there are the less tangible reasons.  I like it.  And I
don't care if anyone else does or not.  And I'm the type that will go
out and make it louder, dirtier, and more powerful when people complain
about it.

(same goes for my Durango, the PT Cruiser I had, the Olds Cutlass
supreme I drove for a few years, the Challenger I had for a few months,
the K10 Blazer I polluted RI.us with on my 80-mile round trip each day
for two years, both Volkswagen Rabbits that got 50MPG ('82 and '83
models years), countless other sedans and sportscars, and the 350ci
Cobra that I plan on building when I get a garage big enough to Just Do
It)

Better? :-)
--
Kurt