[geeks] ooh

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Dec 13 02:17:14 CST 2002

On Friday, December 13, 2002, at 03:09 AM, jodys at helluin.org wrote:
> But then again maybe my stereo system is not far enough into to
> the stratosphere of audiophile equipment to notice. If anyone cares
> the system I've been listening on is
> Adcom GFA-535 Power Amp
> Cabled with Audioquest interconnects
> Adcom GTP-500 Pre Amp

   Mmmm, Adcom.  I love their gear.  My office audio system is built
around an Adcom GTP-400 preamp, a GDA-600 D/A converter, a GCD-575 CD
player, and a Carver TFM-35x power amp.  So-so Cambridge Soundworks
speakers, pedestrian-but-ok Monster Cable interconnects.

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "I'll send you adapters to go both ways."
St. Petersburg, FL                          -Bill Bradford