[geeks] TFT-panel

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Dec 12 04:14:35 CST 2002

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, Bjorn Ramqvist wrote:

> The label says "Hosiden HLD0912-023010" and by googleing(?) I've found
> that it's a 10.4" Color panel, and there it ends.

Yeah, getting specs for components like that is a PITA.

> Any ideas? Throw it back into the dumpster?

If you don't want to play with it, sell it on eBay with very good
pictures of the item.  Someone might be looking for it.  Example: some
guy in San Antonio had some TFT screens and didn't know what they went
in.  I googled a bit and found out that they worked in my Pismo.  I
bought one for $120 (a -steal-), and now the others will bring higher
auction prices because he now knows that they're interchangeable with a
$800 (if you buy it from a reseller or repair shop) part.

--
Jonathan Patschke
  "Albert Einstein nailed space-time, but the wild thing had him stumped.