[geeks] Remember the spammer - here is where he gets his...

Geek geek at geekblog.net
Wed Dec 11 14:15:38 CST 2002

Ahh, sweet justice. I hope the bugger gets what he deserves! It'll do
him right for screwing over all those getting bills from ISP's and mail
providers for excess usage due to his crap. For once, I can't help but
be proud of what Slashdot's users have done.

Oh, I will be off list for a bit, as I need to get a new monitor, or my
current one fixed. Thank god for net cafis and places with free,
though limited and censored, net access. :-D

Dwight Wallbridge,

Geek's World http://www.geeksworld.net
Geek Blog http://www.geekblog.net/