[geeks] Sun AXe manuals (for those that got them a few weeks ago...)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 11 12:22:18 CST 2002

http://www.sun.com/oem/products/manuals/AXe.pdf

They were previously unavailable from Sun (I think they were
pulled/moved/lost by accident).

Anyway, sorry for the mass mailing, but I know several folks were
talking about getting them when they were offered for $aprox. $100/ea.

They appear to be sold out now.

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com