[geeks] What am I missing... (& blast from the past)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Dec 8 14:10:44 CST 2002

On Sunday, December 8, 2002, at 11:07 AM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> I found this SCSI case at www.computergeeks.com:
>
> http://www.compgeeks.com/details.asp?invtid=14SCSITWR
>
> And I am a bit confused - of what use is a 14 drive case (or 7 full
> height drives, I assume), if you only have three connectors? Were there
> ever any "double" or "triple" height drives made? (really, like tape
> jukeboxes...)

   Hmm...possibly catering to the PeeCee kidz who have advanced just far
enough to use SCSI but not far enough to shake the "big tall case means
fast machine" mentality.

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                "Why would a brothel need
St. Petersburg, FL            a streaming media server?"        -Kevin