[geeks] help identify this sun cpu?

Shawn Wallbridge swallbridge at franticfilms.com
Tue Dec 3 17:11:25 CST 2002

Dave McGuire wrote:

> On Tuesday, December 3, 2002, at 05:22 PM, Shawn Wallbridge wrote:
>
>> I would try to help identify it, but I had a seizure as soon as the
>> page opened.
>

>   Yeah...I *hate* morons who put backgrounds in eBay pages.
> Especially loud, obnoxious ones like that.
>
>       -Dave
>
> --
> Dave McGuire                 "You don't have Vaseline in Canada?"
> St. Petersburg, FL                     -Bill Bradford

Yeah. they are annoying. Another thing that is annoying is people that
list the wrong part number. I just got the Octane CPU that I won a while
ago. It was listed as a 250MHz and even had the part number for a
250MHz. But alas, it is a 270MHz, which will not work in my Octane :-(

But my U2 showed up as well :-)

shawn