[geeks] USB memory sticks

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Aug 28 17:58:01 CDT 2002

What do people think of these?  I'm considering replacing my zip disk
that is fully loaded with putty, emacs win32, and other things I
consider essential with a USB memory stick.  As life marches on, it
seems that fewer and fewer new installations at school feature zip
drives, while more and more of them feature USB ports on the front, not
to mention the ones with ports on the back (which is just about every
non-mac lab, and some of the newer mac labs).

Plus, then I could use the Zip disk just for data instead of trying to
fit both programs and data on it...

I really need to figure out how to make emacs understand the microsoft
command line compilers.

--
Joshua D. Boyd