[geeks] East Coast Tour v2.0, for real this time

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Aug 26 23:07:39 CDT 2002

   Hi folks.

   Looks like I'll be driving a large empty truck with a lift gate up
the 95 corridor from the Tampa, FL area to DC later this week.  I'd
like to defray the cost of the truck rental a bit.  Does anyone need
anything moved along, or within reasonable distance of, that route?

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "I'm willing to sacrifice my ass for the sake
St. Petersburg, FL                    of good food."    -Kurt Huhn