[geeks] No soup for you!

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Aug 12 09:18:54 CDT 2002

On Sun, Aug 11, 2002 at 10:52:12PM +1000, Scott Howard wrote:

> The annoying thing is that after eating _real_ Chinese food, it's now
> impossible to find anywhere else which even comes close. :(

People say the same things about mexican, but after eating mexican, I
still find myself capable of going and eating at taco bell.  Further, so
do many local southern americans (which would most likely be a mix of
puerto rico and mexican) based on what I see at the local Taco Bells.

--
Joshua D. Boyd