[geeks] No soup for you!

Scott Howard scott at doc.net.au
Sun Aug 11 07:52:12 CDT 2002

On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 12:00:41AM -0400, Ryan wrote:
> A quality Chinese restaurant is hard to find. I have
> tried 10-11 different Chinese restaurants in Atlanta,
> and have only found *ONE* I like. GAK!

Some time ago I managed to find a place which had a good number of
great Chinese restaurants.

When I went back a few years later I found a heaps more - some of them
even better than the ones I'd found the first time.

The problem?  It's about an 8-9 hour flight away!  Yes, it's China. In
particular Szechuan provence, where they re-define "hot" food.

The annoying thing is that after eating _real_ Chinese food, it's now
impossible to find anywhere else which even comes close. :(

  Scott