[geeks] '88 Toyota MR2 T-bar... comments?

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 9 14:52:54 CDT 2002

Well, it IS a toyota. Toys rarely make you hate them.

They are generally considered a chicks car, especially with its penis
shifter (I've seen them, but don't know what years had them - they were
clearly phallic in a dildoesque way with a bulbous head, er knob).

I always thought this car should be more exciting than it really is.

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751