[geeks] RE: [rescue] Re: coffee

Caleb Shay caleb at webninja.com
Thu Aug 8 14:30:09 CDT 2002

One of my good friends in Los Angeles (and an amazing chef) is a
graduate from Johnson & Wales.  I moved to Providence 2 months ago and
my new job is right across the street from the J&W Library on Dorrance.
  Now I just need to buddy up with a student or faculty member to get
good eats and cooking classes for my wife and myself.

Cheers,

Caleb