[geeks] Group think

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Mon Aug 5 13:36:38 CDT 2002

> This is when you learn that a simple "Yes, Dear" is a lot easier than
> pissing her off and fighting for an evening.
>
> Bill
>
> --
> bill bradford
> mrbill at mrbill.net
> austin, texas

	Normally this is what I would have done, but I blurted my statement
out without thinking as my poor technical mind was locking up with the
mental problem of how do you clean something with the same substance that
made it dirty and then have it be clean again. The lockup of the main CPU
lead to a cache memory dump to the audible external user interface. I said
the first thing that popped into my head in other words.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org
http://www.whro.org