[geeks] State of IT

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Fri Aug 2 00:09:02 CDT 2002

Dave McGuire wrote:

>   What??  Am I reading this correctly, you connected a model 43 Teletype
> to an Ultra30?
>
>   You are One Sick Fucker.  I like it! :-)

Yes, you're reading it correctly :) I also just got a model 28C teletype
from the guy I got the paper for the 43 from. Now all I got to do is get
around the current loop <-> RS-232 issues, and the baudot<->ASCII
issues, and I can hook it up to my SS1000 :)

More seriously, I think a friend of mine is going to steal the 28 from
me to use with some radio stuff :)

--
-Mike