[geeks] ug ... Help!

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Thu Aug 1 13:45:10 CDT 2002

	Alright some more info I have dug up. The disks are 1.2mb or are at
least labeled as such. From speaking to the big cheese the system on these
disks is either SCO unix or Xenix. The system these came off of used VSS as
an overlay to the file system (he was not to clear on this, soemthing to do
with touch screens it seems). The files themselves are either Dbase or
foxbase DB files.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org