[geeks] W3LAP Says: The President of the United States needs you!

Jim Thompson - w3lap geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Sep 30 14:02:03 CDT 2001

W3LAP Says: The President of the United States needs you!

The Office of the Presidential Prayer Team has asked that I relay this
information to my friends and colleagues so that it will reach its goal
of enlisting 2.8 million people (1% of the population) to pray regularly
for the President--especially in our current crisis. I recommend that
you join this effort. There is no fee or obligation. Just sign up and
you'll receive a window decal in the mail, plus e-mail updates on the
specific prayer needs of the President and his Cabinet.

To sign up, go to  http://www.PresidentialPrayerTeam.org
--
Jim Thompson - w3lap