[geeks] All this talk of music has me playing stuff from the '70s..

William S. geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Sep 29 09:17:44 CDT 2001

Here is Amsterdam, NL, me and my SO usually go to
"Gaucho's" which is an Argentinian steak house. We are
there just about every Saturday night (Not this time,
I am home sick with a severe allergy/cold thingy.).
Back a couple visits the manager came out with a
complimentary bottle of wine to take with us. Nice
gesture I think. Good food and good service is
appreciated.

Bill