[geeks] All this talk of music has me playing stuff from the '70s..

Fogg, James geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 28 16:22:10 CDT 2001

> > Admit it, you're a yuppie.  I'm a yuppie.  A good portion
> of this list is
> > yuppies.  We don't have to like it - but it's, unfortuantely, true.

I can't be a yuppie, I have no college degree, I fix all my own
plumbing/electrical/carpentry/etc., my SUV is old and small, (Suzuki), and I
can't be a yuppie, cause I ain't urban! I live in a town of less than 1000
people, keep dawgs and sheeps and anything furry and cute (but no cats,
lov'em, but can't stand cat piss).

However, I make a yuppie techno wage, own a couple of suits and keep my hair
short (a new idea brought on by gradual baldness). The suits are for fancy
events, the usual mode is denim and boots (and lumber-jack flannel in the
winter).