[geeks] All this talk of music has me playing stuff from the '70s..

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 28 15:02:27 CDT 2001

On Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 02:38:16PM -0400, Ken Hansen wrote:
> That was last year - did you get married in a *borrowed* suit? ;^)

Actually that was March 31st, ~7 months ago.  I got married in a suit
jacket, dress shirt, and pair of dress pants.  I guess that qualifies as
a "suit".  The pants wore out and the cats peed on the jacket, so I tossed
it....

Bill (why oh why do I have cats that go and pee on things when I piss them
      off?)

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net