[geeks] All this talk of music has me playing stuff from the '70s..

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 28 14:51:48 CDT 2001

> 27, Austin, sysadmin, and a Kia Sportage (doesent quite qualify as a
> SUV..)

What!?  I can't think of anything more SUV-y.  How so?  I mean - it's a
little sporty, quite utilitarian, doesn't that account for the Sport Utility
Vehicle monicker?

That's like me saying "My Ford Taurus is not quite a family sedan...."  :)

Admit it, you're a yuppie.  I'm a yuppie.  A good portion of this list is
yuppies.  We don't have to like it - but it's, unfortuantely, true.

Kurt