[geeks] *ping*

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 25 22:04:18 CDT 2001

On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 08:03:07PM -0700, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> Scotty is a true dog person.  Before I moved to Sun, I had the opportunity
> to meet his next-door neighbor (old friend of our CEO).  He said Scott was
> very cool, hardly the "hard-driven" CEO type.

I remember that when I had the trouble with Sun Legal, when a couple people
emailed Scott directly, he replied to them and said "I'll look into this".

That impressed me more than anything else, that the CEO of a company would
take the time (or at least enough time to tell someone else to find out
and give him a sitrep) to read email from random people about some dorky
little web site.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford