[geeks] *ping*

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 25 22:03:07 CDT 2001

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Reagen B. Ward wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 07:53:15PM -0700, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
>
> > Yeah, we have our share of problems, but I wish I had started here many
> > years ago.
>
> Is it true that folks can bring their dogs to work?

Supposedly in the bay area.  Things are a little weird in San Diego, since
our group/function came from non-sun background. (Celerity->Floating Point
Systems->Cray->SGI->Sun)

I have brought Keegan and Spritzer in a couple of times, though.

Scotty is a true dog person.  Before I moved to Sun, I had the opportunity
to meet his next-door neighbor (old friend of our CEO).  He said Scott was
very cool, hardly the "hard-driven" CEO type.

-Pete